Below are the new project topics we are currently working on. Please tell us if you need any of this topic.
1. Influence of Social Media on Covid19 Pandemics in Nigeria.
2. Influence of Facebook on the Menace of Coronavirus in Nigeria
3. Application of Tweeter as a tool in the hand of Nigerian politicians during Covid19.
4. Uses of Tweeter among Politicians as a Tool for Breaking News in 2020
5. Uses of Instagram and YouTube as a Tool for Breaking News during Covid19
6. Uses of TV as an Instrument for Reporting Coronavirus in Nigeria
7.Radio as a Tool for Reporting coronavirus Update in Nigeria
8.Contribution of print media in curbing covid19 in Nigeria among elites.
9. Uses of social media as panacea for social distance during covid19 in Nigeria
10. Media Reporting of COVID19 and the Challenges of the Digital environment
11. Media representation of the COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria
13. Challenges to journalism reporting in the COVID19 in Nigeria
14. Effect of fake advertisement on the buying habits of consumers in Uyo.
15. Advertising on the buying habits of students in Uniuyo
16. Impact of fake and hate news on voting behavior of students in Akoka Town
17. Impact of media in creating awareness and update on coronavirus among Lagos residents
18. Information Technology and the changing roles of journalists in Osogbo
19. Subsistence of mass media industry and critical role of advertising in NTA channel 5 and TVC Lagos.
20. Influence of foreign music on the lifestyles of students in Uniuyo
21. Influence of Nigeria hip-hop music on students lifestyles among Unilag
22. Consumers perception of GSM advertising interruption in Nigeria among students of Uniuyo
23. Influence of Pick Milk advertisement on billboard on the buying habits of students in Unilag and Laspoly.
24. Impact of television as tool for education among Unilag students
25. Influence of Big Brother Naija on students behavior about sex among Unilag students
26. Influence of Big Brother Naija on students lifestyles among boys and girls in
27. Impact of social media in creating awareness on domestic violence
28. Readers perception on newspapers coverage of Edo and Ondo elections in 2020
29. Nigeria perception of the television campaigns on buying made in Nigeria products among Uniuyo
30. Patterns of Instagram usage among students of Unilag and Lasu
31. Smartphones usage among students of Unilag and Laspoly on academic activities
32. Impact of social media fake news on cultural and religion behavior among students of Unilag
33. Attitude of students towards online news over hardcopy newspapers in Nigeria
34. Students perception of nudity on social media among Uniuyo
35. Fake news and whistle blowing policy: A public assessment of the Impact of media credibility.
36. Knowledge, attitude and uses of long lasting insecticides mosquito nets among pregnant mothers and nursing mothers in Ede town
37. Students preference of Milo and Bornvita advertising among Unilag
38. Influence of Information communication and technology on the threat of newspapers production
39. Influence of smartphones Advertising in creating awareness for fashion among Uniuyo students
40. Influence of indigenous music on the content of the radio stations. A study of Rave f.m and Uniq f.m
Influence of television on sport promotion in Nigeria
Influence of television in promoting Premier League and UEFA Champion League among youths
Influence of Not Too Young To Run campaigns on Instagram and Twitter on youths participation in Edo and Ondo election in 2020
Influence of television advertisement on the choice of sanitary pads among female students in Uniuyo
Audience perception of female models in advertising messages of Always Ultra among students of Unilag
Impact of anti HIV/AIDS programme on television sexual behavior among students of Uniuyo
Rise of Stand-up Comedy Genre in Nigeria