Individuals who are overweight or obese* are more likely to suffer from a variety of significant diseases and health disorders than people who maintain a healthy weight. Overweight is a serious health condition that can lead to a variety of health risks, including:
- Cardiovascular disease: Obesity increases your risk of heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems.
- Type 2 diabetes: Obesity is a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes, a chronic disease that affects how your body metabolizes sugar.
- Certain types of cancer: Obesity is linked to an increased risk of several types of cancer, including breast cancer, colon cancer, and endometrial cancer.
- Osteoarthritis: Obesity puts extra stress on your joints, which can lead to osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease.
- Sleep apnea: Obesity is a major risk factor for obstructive sleep apnea, a sleep disorder in which breathing is repeatedly interrupted during sleep.
- In addition to these physical health risks, it can also have a negative impact on your mental health and quality of life.
- People who are overweight or obese may experience social stigma, discrimination, and depression.
Do you wish to lose weight in a Natural, Simple, Fast and PAINLESS Way?…At The Same Time Reversing Aging And Other Life-Threatening Diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes, Romanticism, Arthritis and Insomnia Naturally…” Click this link to see how to Lose Weight in a Natural, Simple, Fast and PAINLESS Way as researched by Dr. Omotayo Adegbuyi (Ph.D)