There are lots of things that make up a good literature for a research/ project that worth to be looking for in a particular material if the material will actually suitable for literature review.
- What has been done generally about the problem
- What research methods and designs used
- What theory has been used
- What data collection have been used
- How have scholars conceptualized and operationalized most key variables
- What are the recurring themes in the studies
- What are the areas of convergence and divergence in the literature
- What is the period and time the studies were conducted: decades, ago, recently, 2015 above
- What are the geographical locations of most literature?
- What deficiencies or GAPs noticed in the previous work.
- What are their findings of previous studies
- What is their suggestion, recommendation and the limitations of their findings
- What is the scope or delimitation of previous studies
- Who are reoccurring authors or scholars in the area of study ( most cited authors and scholars)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?