Skip to content
- A thorough exploration of the literature review will help to articulate our own research problems, objectives, as well as formulating our research questions or hypothesis.
- It helps to know the existing GAPS
- It helps to notices the important concepts and variables and how they were operationalized
- It widens the researcher knowledge of the problem
- It gives researchers detailed knowledge of the method and design that he can adopt or use new ones.
- It helps the researcher to arrive at picking a suitable scope
- It suggested theories previously used