Literature review offers lots of benefits to researcher. However, for the purpose of this post I will like to be direct. Below are few benefits of Literature review to researchers:
- A thorough exploration of the literature review will help to articulate our own research problems, objectives, as well as formulating our research questions or hypothesis.
- It helps to know the existing GAPS
- It helps to notices the important concepts and variables and how they were operationalized
- It widens the researcher knowledge of the problem
- It gives researchers detailed knowledge of the method and design that he can adopt or use new ones.
- It helps the researcher to arrive at picking a suitable scope
- It suggested theories previously used