1.2 STATEMENT OF THE RESEARCH PROBLEM
The research x-ray the problems and prospects of private media management with a particular reference to a single private broadcast media using African Independent Television.
No doubt to say the fact that management is not a bed of rose. With this backdrop, management has some problems in managing, controlling and commanding a media outfit.
Among the problems are motivations of diligent and intelligent staff in the organization, problem of leadership, individual difference can also not be overlooked.
Funding is another identified challenge because equipment in broadcast media are very expensive and become outdated after some time when modern equipment are produced, especially now that broadcasting are moving to digital age.
Other research problem of decision making, environmental problem, psychological constraints, burn out and stress and others which arise in poor and improper management.
This study will be successful in finding out the problems and prospects of private media management with a particular reference to a single private broadcast media using African Independent Television.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
These are agitating questions toward solving the research topic. In this wise, the research questions for this study are highlighted below
- What are the problems confronting private broadcasting media in Nigeria?
- Does the influence of ownership affect the management of African Independent Television (AIT)?
- How does organizational structure affect the effective performance of private media?
- What are the main sources of revenue for the private media?
- In what ways can the private broadcast media be effectively managed?
- Does private ownership influence media contents?
Extraction is an abstract
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?